Sunday, February 24, 2013

10 things I can't wait to do in the house!

Becky here, just checking in.

My enthusiasm for the house is growing as we peel back the "layers of bad decisions" (as Emilio describes them) but here is what I am really waiting for:

10. Cook a meal.***DONE!***
9. See what those floors look like when refinished! They are going to be gorgeous.
8. Plant flowers :)
7. Finish pulling staples and tack strips! 13,900,875 down and 5,000 left to go.  ***DONE!***
6. Open up the front porch. Wave at a neighbor!
5. Get Internet!
4. Curl up with my wonderful guy and relax for a whole weekend- no house work allowed!
3. Have friends over for BBQ and beers. Well, maybe BBQ, beers, and painting.
2. Become fabulously wealthy from blogging and book rights.
1. Move in day. I can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment