Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Nailed it!

What is pink, metal and a taking up half our driveway!? 

If you guessed "The dumpster sitting in your driveway!" you would be correct.  Please see Becky for your prize. 

We had it delivered on a beautiful Sunday morning.  Becky was out walking Sully and I was pumped to finally be able to clear out the basement, garage, yard of junk and "extra" house parts.  I was so pumped I went downstairs to survey the scene in my Adidas sandals and promptly stepped full weight onto a board with a nice rusty 113yr old nail sticking out of it.....


2hrs later..




Tetanus Shot, Antibiotics, ER Bill and a wasted day...

Well... until I found a place to get Prime Rib in Flintstones size!

Not the best day.. but not the worst.  I had Becky to help me hobble around and cheer me up (AND A GIANT PRIME RIB).

2 comments:

  1. You also have a giant dumpster! Nothing more fun than throwing stuff into them. It is possible to get a lot of aggression out that way. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh trust me, we're too tired to be very aggressive! So glad to see your name pop up! More posts soon, if we get a minute -B

      Delete